Specialist Fabrication & Engineering
Cammell Laird offers one of the largest modular construction halls in Europe, as well as an extensive network of workshops.
Cammell Laird workforce possesses a vast set of transferable skills (in line with Lloyd’s Register and DNV standards), allowing the Company to offer services across several sectors, including but not limited to:
- Maritime – upgrades, conversion and new build.
- Civil Nuclear – new build and decommissioning.
- Oil and Gas – off shore structures.
- Petrochemical – refinery infrastructure.
- Renewable Energy – wind, wave, tidal.
- Energy – power stations, biomass, CCS.
- Engineering and Manufacturing.
Cammell Laird primary location on the River Mersey, in the Liverpool City Region, also facilitates access to large structures and modules both to and from sea.