Specialist Fabrication & Engineering
Cammell Laird has one of the best and most competitive heavy fabrication facilities in the engineering industry. This includes having one of the largest modular construction halls in Europe as well as an extensive network of workshops.
In addition the company has a large highly experienced workforce. The extensive skill set of the workforce can be transferred across sectors including:
- maritime – conversion and new build
- civil nuclear – new build and decommissioning
- oil and gas – off shore structures
- petrochemical – refinery infrastructure
- Renewable energy – wind, wave, tidal
- Energy – power stations, biomass, CCS
- Engineering and manufacturing industries
The workforce meets Lloyd’s Register and DNV standards.
Critically the company also has easy access to the sea being based on the River Mersey in the Liverpool City Region on the West Coast of the United Kingdom. From this prime location the company can offer to build both small and larges structures and modules for companies or Governments worldwide delivering them by ocean going barge.